Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02088 PLN / DJF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 137% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,157 zł (725,856 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)