Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02369 PLN / DJF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 191% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,268 zł (306,844 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)