Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02099 PLN / DJF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 156% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,228 zł (916,131 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)