Cost of living in Djibouti vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02125 PLN / DJF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 120% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 20,013 zł (941,860 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)