Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.888 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,885 zł (6,628TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)