Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,250 zł (7,169TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (37 minutes ago)