Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.082 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,720 zł (3,438TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)