Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.033 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,156 zł (5,957TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (29 minutes ago)