Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.271 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,842 zł (R$ 3,023) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)