Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 277 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.964 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,876 zł (R$ 12,322) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)