Cost of living comparison between Disuq, Egypt and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23415 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,367 zł (E£ 10,110) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)