Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20587 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,279 zł (E£ 11,068) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)