Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22013 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,847 zł (E£ 8,390) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €161 (about 1 hour ago)