Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20161 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,001 zł (E£ 24,804) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)