Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13553 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 20% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,511 zł (40,666 Birr) in Dire Dawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)