Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06055 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,224 zł (₨69,769) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)