Cost of living in Dindigul, India vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05297 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,409 zł (₨158,756) in Dindigul.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)