Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05273 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,253 zł (₨137,556) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)