Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05379 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,315 zł (₨135,987) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)