Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05409 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,497 zł (₨138,598) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)