Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.360 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 89% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,200 zł ($3,929) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)