Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.064 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 146% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,241 zł ($2,274) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)