Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.082 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 147% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,254 zł ($2,267) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (40 minutes ago)