Cost of living in Dili, East Timor vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.794 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 96% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,862 zł ($4,972) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)