Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.296 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 100% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,235 zł (€1,451) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)