Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.264 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 98% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,946 zł (€1,160) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)