Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03549 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,660 zł (₨ 187,640) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)