Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06097 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 31% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,596 zł (₨42,577) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (17 minutes ago)