Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,589 zł (Rp 24,000,172) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 4 hours ago)