Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 9,031 zł (Rp 34,000,785) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)