Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,565 zł (Rp 9,141,213) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)