Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,806 zł (Rp 9,072,001) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (32 minutes ago)