Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,256 zł (Rp 26,820,110) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Port Louis costs ₨27,000 (about 1 hour ago)