Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,210 zł (Rp 25,119,070) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)