Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,035 zł (Rp 13,522,988) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)