Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,054 zł (Rp 24,738,508) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)