Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.036 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,827 zł (6,590TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)