Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.045 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,230 zł (3,091TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)