Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,038 zł (3,708TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)