Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.140 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,688 zł (2,359TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)