Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.504 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,753 zł (9,431TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 2 hours ago)