Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.892 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,608 zł (6,290TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)