Cost of living comparison between Denizli, Turkey and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.196 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,520 zł (2,942TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)