Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07207 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,100 zł (Php84,644) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)