Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.284 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,075 zł (€1,885) in Daugavpils.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 3 hours ago)