Cost of living comparison between Datong, China and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.612 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 131% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,209 zł (元11,789) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)