Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,688 zł (元17,869) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)