Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 126% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,651 zł (元9,530) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)