Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 276 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.321 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 92% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,219 zł (€3,291) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)