Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 394 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00170 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,752 zł (6,343,008 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)