Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00163 PLN / TZS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 529 prices entered by 54 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,321 zł (7,540,434 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)