Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 686 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,921 zł (5,514,883 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (42 minutes ago)