Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 524 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00182 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 49% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,642 zł (2,552,717 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)