Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 524 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00174 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,659 zł (2,102,283 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)