Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 578 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00181 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 49% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,729 zł (2,056,833 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (26 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (43 minutes ago)