Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00194 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 58% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,939 zł (2,034,293 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)