Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 471 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,979 zł (5,528,995 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (42 minutes ago)