Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 404 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 75% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,472 zł (﷼ 5,034) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)