Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.968 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,597 zł (﷼ 11,976) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)