Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 540 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 74% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,203 zł (﷼ 12,218) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)