Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 398 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,490 zł (﷼ 5,930) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)