Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.122 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 78% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,456 zł (﷼ 3,971) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)