Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.062 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 67% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,214 zł (﷼ 4,910) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)