Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,646 zł (元13,957) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)