Cost of living comparison between Dalian, China and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.588 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,872 zł (元8,279) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (33 minutes ago)