Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,767 zł (元6,289) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)