Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,969 zł (元13,976) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)