Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.610 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,903 zł (元6,398) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)