Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00656 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 99% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,966 zł (757,328 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)