Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00335 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,148 zł (₩4,524,320) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (about 1 hour ago)