Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00329 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,191 zł (₩4,006,918) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)