Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00345 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,962 zł (₩2,019,640) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)