Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00354 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,362 zł (₩1,233,749) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)