Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00335 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,780 zł (₩3,811,779) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)