Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00332 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,360 zł (₩3,421,718) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$50 (about 1 hour ago)