Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00318 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,042 zł (₩3,474,671) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)