Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,805 zł (₩2,987,799) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)