Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00327 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,406 zł (₩3,790,220) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)