Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 PLN / VND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,845 zł (16,426,952 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)