Cost of living comparison between Da Nang, Vietnam and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00018 PLN / VND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,435 zł (24,896,947 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)