Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 PLN / VND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,860 zł (16,017,394 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)