Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 PLN / VND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,446 zł (18,950,462 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)