Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.251 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,252 zł (S/. 2,600) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (34 minutes ago)