Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,717 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.969 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,468 zł (R$ 12,873) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 15,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (22 minutes ago)