Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,743 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.890 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,176 zł (R$ 8,065) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)