Cost of living comparison between Curitiba, Brazil and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,826 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.222 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)