Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00572 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,743 zł (CH$1,354,597) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)