Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00563 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,720 zł (CH$1,370,347) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (30 minutes ago)