Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00574 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,227 zł (CH$1,258,171) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)