Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00554 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,188 zł (CH$1,296,471) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)