Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00571 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,745 zł (CH$1,356,087) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)