Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35795 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,860 zł (Bs 13,578) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)