Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18958 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,918 zł (Mex$ 25,941) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)