Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19005 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,027 zł (Mex$ 10,663) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)