Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21198 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,804 zł (Mex$ 13,228) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)