Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19824 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,057 zł (Mex$ 40,641) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)