Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18319 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,951 zł (Mex$ 27,027) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (42 minutes ago)