Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18051 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,410 zł (Mex$ 41,049) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 3 hours ago)