Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18292 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,469 zł (Mex$ 29,897) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)