Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 157 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,662 zł (R$ 8,899) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (38 minutes ago)