Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 152 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.132 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,516 zł (R$ 8,409) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)