Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 252 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,018 zł (R$ 8,619) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (42 minutes ago)