Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.314 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,773 zł (R$ 4,395) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (32 minutes ago)