Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 152 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,610 zł (R$ 9,177) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (19 minutes ago)