Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 269 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.271 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,555 zł (R$ 3,585) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)