Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,341 zł (R$ 2,924) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)