Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 142 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.132 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,439 zł (R$ 8,341) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)