Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.249 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,535 zł (R$ 4,430) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)