Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18746 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,658 zł (Mex$ 14,180) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)