Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.120 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,382 zł ($821) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)