Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.732 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,702 zł ($724) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)