Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 346 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.753 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,723 zł ($2,324) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (36 minutes ago)