Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,349 zł (3,589 lei) in Craiova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)