Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00650 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,167 zł (2,026,777 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)