Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00659 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,815 zł (730,687 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)