Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07210 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,496 zł (Php117,847) in Cotabato City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)