Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06966 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,674 zł (Php81,442) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)