Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.308 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,689 zł (€2,713) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)