Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.170 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,693 zł (€2,804) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)