Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40742 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 167% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,680 zł (Bs 16,397) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)