Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 83% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,088 zł (Bs 21,176,377) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)