Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37511 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 129% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,904 zł (Bs 39,733) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)