Cost of living comparison between Corfu, Greece and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.488 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,422 zł (€1,208) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)