Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.267 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,840 zł (€2,540) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)