Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.238 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,430 zł (€2,225) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (31 minutes ago)