Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00575 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,755 zł (CH$1,697,141) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)