Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00619 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,594 zł (CH$580,846) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)