Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00548 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,184 zł (CH$1,493,458) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)