Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03438 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,466 zł (71,718 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)