Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03712 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,090 zł (56,316 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)