Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 605 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.922 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,926 zł (8,599 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)