Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 348 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.913 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,048 zł (7,720 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)