Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00045 PLN / GNF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 101% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,019 zł (11,151,196 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (36 minutes ago)