Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 PLN / GNF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 75% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,982 zł (31,975,738 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)