Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 PLN / GNF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 67% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,995 zł (31,568,872 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)