Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.203 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,351 zł (€797) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)