Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10045 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,475 zł (ARS $54,504) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)