Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25690 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,349 zł (ARS $13,036) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)