Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10272 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,666 zł (ARS $45,426) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)