Cost of living comparison between Comayagua, Honduras and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18301 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,654 zł (L 14,503) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)