Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 957 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02615 PLN / LKR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)