Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 354 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.319 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 43% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,845 zł (€2,511) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)