Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 416 prices entered by 35 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,429 zł (€2,661) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)