Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.309 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 44% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,770 zł (€2,267) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (43 minutes ago)