Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 427 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.232 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,158 zł (€2,400) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (40 minutes ago)