Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06148 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 35% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,432 zł (₨39,555) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)