Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 461 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.552 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,872 zł ($b12,449) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)