Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.608 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,822 zł ($b4,638) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)