Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,044 zł ($b6,855) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)