Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,461 zł ($b5,985) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)