Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49473 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,604 zł ($b13,348) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)