Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,911 zł ($b6,805) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)